Ingersoll Rand has a unique heritage in construction that dates back to the company’s founding in 1871. Simon Ingersoll invented the world’s first rock drill, revolutionizing productivity on the job site with a wide array of compressors, tools and related products that followed. He built a business and an industry with the power and tools that helped create wonders like the Hoover Dam and Mount Rushmore. Those who followed him continued his pioneering spirit, adding tools for every job and new refinements, making them even more powerful, efficient and durable.
Backfill Tampers/Sand Rammers
|Ingersoll Rand backfill tampers and sand rammers are perfect for compacting soil and sand in applications as foundry molds, backfilling foundations, pipework and cable trenching. These tools are built to withstand heavy yse in tough environments and include effective seal designs that keep internal components free from dirt and grit.|
BACKFILL TAMPER FEATURES
- Great for compacting soil for utility/municipal applications.
- Plated piston and front-end seal to protect your tool, this Backfill Tamper can be used in the toughest environments. The sand-wiper seal prevents dirt and grit from getting inside the tool.
- Realiablity. Thanks to a built-in lubricator, these tools are built to run smoothly and last, while extending overall operating life.
- High-power output, you’ll be able to breeze through any job.
BENCH SAND RAMMER FEATURES
- Ideal for compacting small sand molds in a foundry or casting facility
- Built-in lubricator makes these tools run smoothly and reliably
- Durable, with a plated piston and front-end seal to protect your tool, this Backfill Tamper can be used in toughest environments. The sand-wiper seal prevents dirt and grit from getting inside the tool.
- Access. This tool is as lightweight as it is powerful, making compact spaces easy to reach.
FLOOR SAND RAMMER FEATURES
- For use in a standing position while compacting very large molds at floor level
- The floor sand rammer comes with a long handle attachment that can be added for standing operation
- Durable, with a plated piston and front-end seal to protect your tool. This tool is designed to combat wear and last through the toughest environments.
- Reliability. Ingersoll Rand tools are built to last, and this floor sand rammer is no different.
|Ingersoll Rand chipping hammers are the top choice for light demolition work – including concrete and masonry removal – where you need a hard – hitting well balanced tool. A variety of sizes, capacities, and precision matched accessories allow you to match the best tools to the job, whether it’s for industrial duty, construction duty or heavy duty work.|
A SERIES CHIPPING HAMMER FEATURES
- Industrial Duty
- The A Series chipping hammers are the definition of durability, equipped with a rubber buffer retainer and threaded barrels to extend the life of your product.
- The A Series hammers have a lockspring retainer that makes sure the steel stays in place in place, providing extra reliability.
- With a swan neck handle and long nozzle, you’ll be able to work in tight, and hard to reach spaces with ease.
D SERIES CHIPPING HAMMER FEATURES
- Construction duty/4 Bolt
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Equipped with a steel cone, you never have to worry that the bit will fall out during production.
- With the D Series’ tease throttles, you’ll be able to control the tool’s impact down to the smallest margin.
W SERIES CHIPPING HAMMERS FEATURES
- Diecast aluminum housing and a swan neck handle, these tools are as ergonomic as they are powerful and have an excellent power-to-weight ratio, making handling a breeze.
- These hammers have a heavy duty front end featuring a threaded barrel and rubber buffered retainer for increased steel and retainer life, to last you a long time.
- Outfitted with a long nozzle that allows the bit to rotate, you can expect the same result every time you use these hammers.
|Ingersoll Rand diggers are used for medium to heavy density earth or rock-laden earth. They are also great for light to heavy demolition. These tools feature time tested valve durability in dusty conditions, making them one of the most reliable and requested tools in their class. Available in multiple retainer configurations, these tools include extra-long nozzles giving increased longevity.|
95 SERIES DIGGER FEATURES
- Great for heavier digging, foundation work, pipeline and utility work as well as heavier concrete, bridge and brick demolition.
- Diecast aluminum handle and housing, the 95 series is as lightweight as it is powerful, making hard work easy.
- Built with premium materials, the 95 series can withstand harsh conditions and repeated drops without affecting its performance.
- The 95 series is equipped with rubber buffer retainers to absorb shock and prolong the life of your tool.
93 SERIES DIGGER FEATURES
- Ideal for digging in clay, hard pan and frozen ground as well as horizontal concrete demolition, tunneling, and bridgework.
- Tease throttle for maximum precision, coupled with a D-shape handle to allow access to tighter spaces.
- Outfitted with a rubber buffer retainer to absorb shock and protect the tool, the 93 series diggers will last for years.
- Side exhaust and steel cone increase user safety and productivity for better use every time.
- Built with premium materials, the 93 Series diggers are lightweight and easy to use.